In conformance with the applicable laws concerning personal data protection, in particular the Regulation of the European Parliament, to ensure proper personal data protection to a person concerned by the data it is most of all necessary to provide information pertaining to the processing of his/her personal data set forth in Art. 13 or 14 of the GDPR ‒ depending on whether it was obtained directly from a person concerned by it or from other sources.
In the light of the above, we would like to inform you that:
1. Your personal data controller (hereinafter referred to as: the Controller) is: Przedsiębiorstwo Handlowo-Usługowe Omnidium Szczygieł Zbigniew with its registered office at ul. Katowicka 182, 41-500 Chorzow, POLAND.
You may contact the Controller in writing, by postal mail to the address:
ul. Katowicka 182, 41-500 Chorzów or by email: office(at)polprint.eu
2. Your personal data is processed on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for the purposes arising out of legally justified interests pursued by the Controller.
3. The Controller uses your data exclusively for carrying out advertising campaigns for its products and does not make it available to other third parties.
4. The Controller processes your personal data within the scope in which it is made available by public sources.
5. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for pursuing the company’s legally justified interests referred to in point 4 above.
6. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- request from the Controller access to your personal data,
- request from the Controller correction of your personal data,
- request from the Controller deletion of your personal data,
- request from the Controller limiting the processing of your personal data,
- raise an objection against the processing of your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- lodge a complaint with a supervising body.
You may exercise the above rights by:
- email contact at the address: office(at)polprint.eu
- written contact by postal mail to the address: ul. Katowicka 182, 41-500 Chorzów, POLAND.
7. Your personal data was obtained by providing them during our telemarketing campaigns and email enquiries, from publicly available sources, i.e. among others from the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS), Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG), Central Statistical Office (GUS) and manually in relation to the provision of data during on-going cooperation.
8. The Controller may based on your personal data take automated decisions, including carrying out profiling referred to in Art. 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR.
9. The Controller makes every effort to ensure any means of physical, technical and organisational protection of personal data against its accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorised disclosure, use or access, in conformance with all applicable laws.